+ Follow Yesterday's Fate
L'amour est venu mais il est maintenant Yesterday's Fate
»
Welcome to Yesterday's Fate! Yesterday's Fate is a graphics site officially opened on 14 April 2010 and is now run by Andrea, Caryn, Charmaine, Helen, Joaan, Sher Rhie and Vaness. Please read the following T&C:

→ No hotlinking please, upload the images yourself via Tinypic, Photobucket etc.
→ Credit us for any graphics taken from our site.
→ Using our graphics as bases is a no-can-do.
→ Link exchange is currently open, link us first then we'll link you.
→ Requests for graphics are open. However, we are temporarily not accepting any new makers apps.
→ Lastly, we hope you enjoy our graphics!
(click on the arrow to navigate)

FOLLOW YESTERDAY'S FATE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Icon & Banner Batch #10 (Request)
► Thursday, June 24, 2010 | 7:16 PM


!Request
Name: Cheyenne
Type of banners: Valentine
No. of banners: Two.


Hey Cheyenne, I'm done with your banner batch. Honestly, I thought it was very disappointing. :\ I'm sorry if you don't like what I've done. I could re-do it for you, if it doesn't suit your liking. Oh, and I'm sorry for the long wait too. It's just that I've been really tired and not in the mood of late.

Banners
350 x 180




Resources:
http://weheartit.com/entry/2546739
http://weheartit.com/entry/362258

--

I also did an icon and banner batch consisting of 10 icons and 15 banners to *cough* distract myself from the sucky banner batch I did *cough* I'm pretty satisfied with it. :)

Icons
100 x 100



Banners
350 x 180





























Resources: http://vild.tumblr.com/

Labels: , ,