+ Follow Yesterday's Fate
L'amour est venu mais il est maintenant Yesterday's Fate
»
Welcome to Yesterday's Fate! Yesterday's Fate is a graphics site officially opened on 14 April 2010 and is now run by Andrea, Caryn, Charmaine, Helen, Joaan, Sher Rhie and Vaness. Please read the following T&C:

→ No hotlinking please, upload the images yourself via Tinypic, Photobucket etc.
→ Credit us for any graphics taken from our site.
→ Using our graphics as bases is a no-can-do.
→ Link exchange is currently open, link us first then we'll link you.
→ Requests for graphics are open. However, we are temporarily not accepting any new makers apps.
→ Lastly, we hope you enjoy our graphics!
(click on the arrow to navigate)

FOLLOW YESTERDAY'S FATE
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Banner Batch #31
► Sunday, December 19, 2010 | 3:49 PM


OHAI :) Charmaine here yeah :) I know its a small batch :P. Since there are only 2 pathetic icons, I will call this batch a banner one ._. Also, just wanna say "welcome" to Andrea ! :D Whoo you're so young :X I LOVE ZE:A ESP KWANGHEEEEE AND DONGJUNNNN :D Okay I shall shut up I'm crazy. RESOURCES and FLAVORS. [350x170 // 100x100 and Im sure you know the theme.] ♥ REMEBER TO CREDIT otherwise I'll chop off your freaking head ;D





















  I LOVE YF (L) LALA MADE MY MEEEEEH :D

Labels: ,